High Definition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MonsterCu Tryout for HD/Repost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonsterFlow3D

MonsterCu Tryout for HD/Repost Empty
PostSubject: MonsterCu Tryout for HD/Repost   MonsterCu Tryout for HD/Repost Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Hai There,
I'm a 14 Year Old Gamer, who likes to play Mario Kart 8 and Smash 4. My Name is Monster. I'm a Really Good Player at Mario Kart 8, I don't really chat that much, Kinda of a Nervous/Shy Guy and I really want to overcome that.

Online Forum Name: Don't have one
NNID: MonsterFlow3D
Mii Names: MonsterCu
TimeZone: England GMT
Best/Favourite Tracks: GBA - Mario Circuit, Wario's Gold Mine, Ice Ice Outpost, Royal Raceway, Mount Wario,
Worst/Least Favourite Tracks: Toads Turnpike, Twisted Mansion, Moo Moo Meadows, Cheep Cheep Beach
Best TT's: I will post them later

Why do I want to tryout for HD: Well I want to try out for HD because I want to have fun and make new friends, I also want to get better at Wars/TT's and improve my Teamwork, Overall just hangout.

Why should I get in HD: Well it all depends, I really want to look for a good main clan, that I could cooperate with, I really do like TTing more and improving, I also think I could make good friends with people on HD.

Bai Peeps of HD Forums
Back to top Go down
Rookie
Admin
Admin
Rookie

MonsterCu Tryout for HD/Repost Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonsterCu Tryout for HD/Repost   MonsterCu Tryout for HD/Repost Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Can you post some of your specific times on TT? Thanks.
Back to top Go down

MonsterCu Tryout for HD/Repost
Page 1 of 1