PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Aran's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aran#7301

PostSubject: Aran's application   Fri May 05, 2017 7:22 pm

I hope im putting this in the right place xD.

-Mkboards
-Aran
-USA
-CST
-Aran#7301
- Hz Sc Msv leader
-ED CL TR
-CC SA
-Listen (Doesnt have headset yet)
-Can play on weekdays (Generally getting on between 1-3 pm and playing 2-5 hours)
-11ish-8ish on Saturdays. 1:30-3:30 on Sundays (Due to work)
-Mobile

Hey im Aran ive been playing mk since the early times of mkwii. Im very active and quite skilled at mk8/d. I only have a switch (traded in wii u). I do plan on buying a headset but can only listen to war calls as of now. I have done wars before against good clans (Mp Xi Rf). I hope to join. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Aran

PostSubject: Re: Aran's application   Sat May 06, 2017 3:08 pm

I also understand that you get many applications here but i would like to say how i am different from others.

For one i have a intresting personality and i can get along with just about anyone. I love jokes but not at other people's expense and i also know when to be serious. I never like fights and generally back away if things get heated. I like giving support to clan mates and really connecting to my clans. Im also very loyal do i never sham a clan behind its back and always do my best to help out. A clan is a family and this one seems like a good one, but make no mistake, my first and foremost reason for joining this clan because it is very good, and I am good. My goal is to improve to being even better than i already am with this clan, and to make this clan better. Once again, thank you for considering Smile
Back to top Go down

Aran's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1