High Definition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sketch's HD Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SketchR

Sketch's HD Application Empty
PostSubject: Sketch's HD Application   Sketch's HD Application Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:39 pm

-Online Forum Name: Sketch
-Common Mii Names: Sketch, Rob
-Timezone: Eastern
-Discord ID: Sketch#3196
-NNID or Switch FC: 1528-6743-7108
-Clan History: Team Night (Ni), Marco's Pizza (Mp)
-Best/Favorite Tracks: Hyrule Circuit, GBA Mario Circuit, Dolphin Shoals, Royal Raceway
-Worst/Least Favorite Tracks: Toad's Turnpike
-Best TTs (post actual times, doesn't matter how many you post) - Don't need to do this until after May 3rd, 2017

I don’t TT too much, but my notable TTs are:

Hyrule Circuit: 1:51.191
Dolphin Shoals: 2:00.456
Royal Raceway: 2:00.268
Sweet Sweet Canyon: 1:52.331

-Can you mic or listen during wars? Yes
-When did you join the MK community? Joined the community in 2009, played competitively starting in 2010.
-When did you first join online gaming communities in general? 2007 (Rock Band/Guitar Hero stuff)
-Can you play on weekdays? Yes
-What does your weekend availability look like? Very available, especially during the summer.
-Do you generally use a PC or mobile? PC at home, mobile when I'm out.

Final Notes:  I feel as if I’m a loyal individual as seen by my previous clan history.  I was in Team Night until it died, then strictly stayed in Mp until they decided to become xi and leave me in the dust.  I feel as though I’d be a great addition to HD in more dimensions than just warring – I believe I’d fit in with the social aspect, and it’d provide me with a great opportunity to get close to a new group of friends who are just as loyal to a team as I am.  I always strive to be a better player, and the competitive aspect of HD would be a great place for me to pursue my desire of improvement.  I hope you consider me to become a new member of the HD team, and by transitivity, the HD community.  

Thanks, just message me on discord if you want to know anything else.

Sketch

rangercomp
Back to top Go down

Sketch's HD Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Definition :: Old Tryout Posts-
Jump to: