PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

How to Apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rookie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: How to Apply   Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:04 pm

You can use the below link to apply to our team. We are not currently recruiting, but we will still look at applications and give consideration. If we like your form a lot, we will give you a tryout. Note that tryouts will be judged toughly. Even if you are a solid player, you should not assume you're a shoo in. If you pass the tryout, you will get a trial in the team. The tryout will be more about racing skill, while the trial will be about your overall activity in our chats / if you fit in. If you pass the trial, you'll become a member of the team.

You can apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdD3oL3STDX8u-PtD_XPBiuaZQNHqFg2HIKtBK9Ll5q26oN9Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please Note: If you are unable to figure out how to properly apply, your application will be ignored. We will also ignore forms with incomprehensible English. This is simply because the people we want are ones who are also able to fill out a pretty basic form. Don't let this make you nervous though - we aren't looking for perfection, if you miss something on accident, it's not a big deal, it's mainly to just find the people out who didn't read anything at all. Chances are if you read enough to make a good application, you're someone who really does want to join.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How do I join your community?
A: Joining the clan. The community is for the clan members, but also the team veterans who may not play anymore. It's unlikely that we'll add anyone to the community without joining through the clan first in this time era.

Q: What's the difference between tryout and trial?
A: A tryout is a test of skills on the game. If you pass the tryout, you move on to the trial. The trial will last up to a month. You'll play with us in wars and stuff, and we'll see if you fit in with us at all / become good friends with us. In summary, tryout = find out if you would benefit us on the track, trial = do you fit in with the team.

Q: Do you war on past Mario Karts?
A: Not actively, but we may occasionally play MKW or MK7.

Q: I play wiimmfi! Can I tryout for MKW?
A: No, you can not.

Q: I play MK7 still! Can I tryout for MK7?

Q: I'm the best Mario Kart Double Dash player in the world! Can I tryout for SMK?

Q: I'm the best Mario Kart 64 player in the world! Can I tryout for MK8D?
A: Yes, you may; be aware that your MK64 skill won't help you though!

Q: What times are you guys active?
A: Mainly during the day for United States and later in the day for European racers.

Q: Do you play other games?
A: Yes, though not as actively. Once you get in to the clan, you could expect some occasional playing of Pokemon and Smash Bros, as well as maybe Splatoon, Town of Salem, Rocket League, Overwatch, etc.

Best of luck to all future applicants!

Last edited by Rookie on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:58 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whopper5

PostSubject: Id like to join guys   Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello, my name is Whopper5, I have loved playing Mario Kart for as long as I can remember, starting on double dash! I have been playing Mario Kart 8 for a long time now and I mainly use a bike (a nice mixup because I know finding someone who uses a bike is very rare). I would love to be on the team to help support and I am very confident with my skills, I don't know if I can top a lot of you guys though. I would like to come onto the team because I can bring a lot of laughter and fun to the group. I live in the United States and am in the Central timezone, I am 15 years old and I am available on most nights (with some exceptions we can discuss further later if I make it) My main character is Dry Bowser and my record time on Moo Moo Meadows is 1:35:523 (Very good for a bike since there is not fire hopping) I use a Wii U Pro Controller and I have been in the online gaming community for more than 6 years. My favorite tracks consists of Moo Moo Meadows and Bone-Dry Dunes. I hope you guys consider me to be on the team, even if I didn't compete that much, it would be an honor to join.    

Best Regards,
                                                                                                       Whopper5
Back to top Go down

How to Apply
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1