High Definition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SiKH's HD Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiKH Guest

SiKH's HD Application  Empty
PostSubject: SiKH's HD Application    SiKH's HD Application  Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:53 pm

-Online Forum Name: SiKH
-Common Mii Names: SiKH
-Timezone: EST/EDT
-Skype ID: over_the_heat
-NNID: Over_The_Heat
-Best/Favorite Tracks: Mario Kart Stadium, Sweet Sweet Canyon, Thwomp Ruins, Twisted Mansion, Sunshine Airport, N64 Royal Raceway, Wii Grumble Volcano, DS Tick-Tock Clock, 3DS Piranha Plant Slide, and N64 Rainbow Road,GCN Yoshi Circuit, Mute City, Wario's Gold Mine,  SNES Rainbow Road, and Excite Bike
-Worst/Least Favorite Tracks: Bone Dry Dunes, Dolphin Shoals, GCN Sherbet Land, Mount Wario, ,SNES Donut Plains 3, Dragon Driftway and Hyrule Circuit
-Best TTs (post actual times) N64 Rainbow Road 1:23.537 (Was former one of the top 10s on inward bike TT holder for that track) Excite Bike 1:53.815. Willing to improve most of my TTs in the future.
-Why you want to tryout for HD: I know a couple friends in the clan and I've heard some people trying out for the clan as well in the past. My friends Ferg, MystiK and Kyle are there and they've been good friends since Star Clan/Immortal Stars
-Why you think you should be accepted into HD: I'm pretty outgoing, mature, respectful, active and able to participate in most events. I'm also a relaxing person and pretty calm with things. I'm willing to have fun in HD and even the game as well. I'm also and inward biker and I'l still willing to give HD a shot using a bike.
Back to top Go down
SiKH Guests

SiKH's HD Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SiKH's HD Application    SiKH's HD Application  Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:23 am

On my last sentence I made a few typos :p

Meant to say that I'm also an inward biker and I'm willing to give HD a shot using a bike.
Back to top Go down

SiKH's HD Application
Page 1 of 1