High Definition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simon's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SImon991

Simon's application Empty
PostSubject: Simon's application   Simon's application Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello everyone,
here is my application. Smile

-Online names
: I actually use my first name now, but you can also find me as "Shack", a nickname I made when I was 10.
-Mii name: Anything with Simon, I also have one saying Simon in kana.
-Timezone: GMT +1
-Discord ID: Simon#0028 ; I also have Skype if needed: Shack991
-NNID: lionel71 (blame my sisters, they have created the NNID)
-Clan history: I got only one main clan, Svy. Everything was fine but I did not get along well with one of the leader.
> I'm actually a leader with Kyle and David of 1373 which is a sub-clan.
-Favorites track: I pretty much like every track in this game, if I had to choose, I'd say RR, dHC and dAC.
-Least favorite tracks: I have no least favorite tracks. Again, if I had to choose, I would say rMMM and that's all.
-Best TTs: dAC: 1:36.491 ; RR: 2:01.627 (D-Pad) [I only gave two because I honestly couldn't choose]
-Controller: I main D-Pad, that's why I gave my RR D-Pad time.
-Can you speak during wars: Depends of the hours, if it's past midnight, I may whisper or talk a bit less. Otherwise, I can.
-When did you join the MK community: I've started to play MKWii in 2008 but I really got into the community 3 years ago.
-When did you first join online gaming communities in general? In 2008, by playing MKWii WWs and talking with my old, old MKWii team, the 4th.
-Can you play on weekdays: I mostly can, depends of the homework I have to do. I also have a 4 hours test every week, so if it is a hard subject, I might not be able to play.
-What does your weekend availability look like? I mostly available all day long except if my parents decided to go at some restaurants at the last minute lol.

Additional information: Even though I main D-Pad, I can frontrun RR. I know I only was in one team before posting this application, but I've trained a lot with 1373 before I've decided to join the true competitive side of the game.

I guess that's it, thanks for reading my application and I hope to see you soon,
Simon.
Back to top Go down

Simon's application
Page 1 of 1