High Definition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blades Tryout Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blade9745

Blades Tryout Application Empty
PostSubject: Blades Tryout Application   Blades Tryout Application Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:21 pm

-Online Forum Name= i dont have an account but when I do it will be Blade

-Common Mii Names= BLADE

-Country= United States

-Timezone= Us Central Time

-Age=15 years old

-Skype ID= lamborghini1455

-NNID= infinitybladerx

-Best/Favorite Tracks= Music Park, Royal Raceway, Mount Wario, Water Park, Electrodrome, Sweet Sweet Canyon, Shyguy Falls, Retro Mario Circuit, Piranha Plant Slide, Yoshi Circuit, Dragon Diftway, Ice Ice Outpost, Hyrule Circuit

-Worst/Least Favorite Tracks= Mute City, Toads Turnpike, Grumble Volcano, Doughnut Plains 3, Wario Stadium

-Best TTs (post actual times)= personally I do not TT, but I will post some of the times I have. Mario Circuit (1:49.534) Dragon Driftway (1:51.984) Ice Ice (1:54.109) Royal Raceway (1:59.143) R Mario Circuit ( 1:29.386) Water Park (1:46.950) Sweet Canyon (1:54.312)

-Why you want to tryout for HD= I want to tryout for Hd because this clan seems as if it would suit me, it has alot of strong players, just cool people in general, and it seems as if I could just have fun in this clan. Also recently my clan, Immortal Stars, had died and alot of the past members are trialing and I want a chance to still be with my past friends as well as making more from HD.

-Why you think you should be accepted into HD= I think I should be accepted because I am fairly decent, maybe top 3-7% in the world, I am very good at what i do, use the wheel, and because I never rage even when I get comboed from 1st to last. Overall I want to make more friends and race with everyone.
Back to top Go down
blade97458

PostSubject: reply   Blades Tryout Application Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:35 am

So would i be able to get a trial with hd? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zap
Zap

PostSubject: Re: Blades Tryout Application   Blades Tryout Application Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:45 am

You'll probably have to wait a while because it's christmas and rookie is always lazy with trials anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blades Tryout Application   Blades Tryout Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Blades Tryout Application
Page 1 of 1