High Definition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My HD application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lime

My HD application Empty
PostSubject: My HD application   My HD application Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:25 am

Hello, my name is Joe.

I usually go by the name lime/raimu in the community.

My common Mii name is raimu on the Romaji keyboard (Hiragana).

I'm from the UK, and currently living there.

My timezone is currently 5 hours ahead of NY.

I'm 15 years old.

My Discord is: raimu#6146

My NNID is JWcodmw02 and my Nintendo Switch FC is 4655-7835-0691.

I was one of the leaders of Sovereignty for 10 months while it was a main clan, but unfortunately it became a sub clan due to too many members being inactive for it to remain as a main. I'm currently participating in the World Cup for Team UK on MK8D. I'm also apart of the Japanese sub clan named "Abnormal".

My top 3 best tracks on MK8D are: Hyrule Circuit, GBA Cheese Land and Sunshine Airport.

My top 3 worst tracks on MK8D are: N64 Toad's Turnpike, DS Tick-Tock Clock and Excitebike Arena.

My best Time Trials on MK8D are: 1:50.419 on Hyrule Circuit (3rd WW), 1:47.730 on GBA Cheese Land (11th WW) and 2:01.528 on Sunshine Airport. Note: I'm not sure on how to post times to somewhere separately, so I put them here if that's okay with you. Also, these times may be different if you look at them in the future due to me improving them of course. If I'm given guidance on how to post times elsewhere then I'll be more than happy to do so.

Yes, I can mic on Discord. Not a problem. Smile

I joined the MK community on 20th September 2015.

I'm not entirely sure when I joined the gaming communities in general, but I know it was a good few years ago. Apologies if this isn't the information you wanted.

Yes, I can play on weekdays.

I have a lot of availability on the weekends; I have a lot of free time.

I use both PC and mobile, but I'm not on PC frequently. Mostly mobile.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
Admin
Admin
Rookie

My HD application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My HD application   My HD application Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:37 pm

the discord contact isn't working for me, did you typo?
Back to top Go down

My HD application
Page 1 of 1